Please Share your Images and Video to The Gliding Centre
We’re always stunned by how many awesome pictures get taken by visitors to us – if only we could do as good a job as you!
If you have some great images from your visit and would like to share them with us – we would definately love to share them!
Images and video can be absolutely huge files – so we’re using a service called ‘WeTransfer’ to share them with us.
- Zip up the images and video that you would like to share
- Click the link below and it will take you to WeTransfer, with our email address already filled out
- Fill in your details and add your file/s
- Press Transfer
and that’s it! If we use the images we will contact you because we know that you retain the copyright of images and we will need permission to reproduce them.
How will my Photo/Video be used?
By uploading your Photo/Video for possible selection to TGC (The Gliding Centre) you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You grantTGC a royalty free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use your Photo/Video on any page of the TGC website, any of TGC social media platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter) and for any other commercial and/or fundraising purpose, which may include (but is not limited to) publications, advertising or other marketing materials (for example in emails or mailings);
- We may alter and/or edit your Photo/Video in any manner, or combine your Photo/Video with other materials, without seeking further permission from you; and
- That (i) you own the copyright and waive any moral rights in the Photo(s)/Video(s), or that you have obtained all necessary rights, consents and/or waivers from the owner to upload the Photo/Video(s) to grant the rights set out in these Terms and Conditions; (ii) you are the person featured in the Photo(s) and/or you have permission from any person(s) appearing in your Photo(s) (and, if they are under 16, their parent or legal guardian as well) to grant the rights set out in these Terms and Conditions; (iii) you are 18 years or older; and (iv) our use of your Photo/Video(s) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will not violate any other rights of any third party or any law.
What happens if I have a complaint about a Photo/Video or want my Photo/Video removed?
All Photos/Videos selected by TGC could be publicly accessible. Therefore, if you believe a Photo on the Gallery is inappropriate, offensive or is violating someone’s legal rights then you can report the Photo by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once an email report is received, we may remove the Photo/Video in question whilst we investigate further (which may include contacting the sender of the Photo for more information). We also reserve the right to remove Photos/Videos at our discretion.
Please note that whilst we can remove Photos/Videos from the Gallery at any time, this will not necessarily erase its presence completely from the internet.